"I love my work, I enjoy interacting with all kinds of people, especially with winegrowers and winemakers whom I deeply admire, I like to learn new things every day ..."
Quality Manager, Promotion Manager and Auditor.
As Quality Manager I am responsible for ensuring that the quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organisation and for identifying quality problems, initiating solutions and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented. In addition:
- I prepare and update the Quality System documentation.
- Manage, evaluate and document the quality system.
- I participate in the management review of the system.
- I promote: The active participation of employees in the design and improvement of procedures and technical instructions.
- I coordinate:
- The conduct of internal audits.
- The external audits
- The actions derived for the correction of non-conformities.
- Mechanisms for staff participation: improvement teams, suggestions…
- Improvement programs.
- Training actions resulting from the study of training needs.
- I manage the documentary system, ensuring the custody and distribution of the documentation in force related to the Quality system.
- I inform the Parties Committee and the Certification Manager of all quality system activities that are related to the certification system.
- I inform the complainant of the receipt, handling, status and outcome of the complaint, if it has been lodged.
As Promotion Manager, I oversee planning and implementing communication activities, events, public relations, marketing campaigns…etc. In addition:
- I research the market and the competition.
- I plan and develop marketing strategies to achieve the objectives proposed by the company, together with the management. This also entails their implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- I inform consumers about the company’s products or services.
- Preparation, management and attendance at trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- Social Media Manager, in charge of the correct administration of the company’s social media profiles and website. In addition, I develop strategies that support the company’s objectives together with management.
- I liaise with the media.
As Auditor , I oversee carrying out the audits of the wineries that want to have a product certified with the Ribera del Guadiana Denomination of Origin. Furthermore.
- I review the application for certification including documentary audit.
- I carry out the warehouse audit and sampling, send samples to the laboratory and prepare the audit report.
- I also carry out the vintage audit and prepare the audit report.
- I review the corrective action plans corresponding to the detected non-conformities and the closure if applicable.
- I prepare the final report of the final evaluation.
- I review audit files, if applicable, provided I am not part of the audit team, and issue the audit review report.