"Passionate about vineyards and good wines"
Jefa de Panel e Inspector Técnico
Telf.: 649 91 63 63
Panel Head Functions
- Annually review the quality system implemented in the laboratory.
- Collaborate in the elaboration of the Quality system documents.
- Prepare and review budgets.
- Represent the laboratory before external organisations (Ministries, ENAC, etc.).
- Evaluate suppliers and subcontractors.
- Approve purchases (at least for purchases > €3000).
- Approve contracts.
- Ensure that the laboratory has adequate qualified personnel, facilities, equipment and materials.
- Carry out qualification or de-qualification of staff.
- Ensure the establishment of and compliance with the quality system.
- Carrying out staff selection, training and coaching activities.
- Establish test/calibration/verification and maintenance methods and procedures.
- Validation of methods together with Manager.
- Oversee and evaluate the results of tests and of the personnel under her responsibility.
- Establish corrective, preventive and improvement actions.
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the preparation of test reports.
- Sign the test reports.
- Oversee the calibration and maintenance programme of the equipment under her responsibility.
- Implement the internal calibration system in the equipment under her responsibility.
- Manage or perform calibrations of equipment under her responsibility.
- Perform the necessary test quality assurance activities.
- Collaborate in the evaluation of suppliers.
- Convene and coordinate the tasting sessions together with the panel technician.
- Develop a “code of ethics” for sensory judges or tasters.
Technical Inspector Functions
- Inspections for pruning controls.
- Inspections for ripening controls.
- Sample collection.
- Carrying out studies and reports.